The O2 app that allows you to manage your mobile accounts, access exclusive special offers and shop for new accessories and mobile devices! With the My O2 app you’ll be able to add data Bolt Ons, see your recent charges, check your allowances, shop for new device upgrades, and gadgets in our online store and get access to exclusive offers for O2 customers including free WIFI. Sign in safe and securely with your fingerprint to access personal details and bills support. Sign up to Airtime Rewards, shop well-known brands and receive discounts on your O2 mobile bill!
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll be able to:
- See how much data you’ve got left
- Check your O2 tariff and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data
- View and pay your bill quickly and securely
- See who you’ve been calling and texting
- View a breakdown of your bills
- Check your O2 upgrade options
- Control your tariff plan
- Get perks, offers and rewards
- Shop new mobile devices, tablets and accessories in our online store
If you’re on Pay As You Go, you’ll be able to:
- Check your balance and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data, minutes or texts
- Top up using our automated call service
- See your calling plan prices
- Get help with your mobile device, bill and more
- Find a free O2 WIFI hotspot
- Order new mobile devices, tablets and accessories in our online store
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll have been given your username and password when you joined us. If you’ve forgotten them, just go to the My O2 sign in page and click ‘Help me sign in’.
If you’re on Pay As You Go, go to o2.co.uk/register to sign up to My O2. If you’ve forgotten your login details, go to the My O2 sign in page and click Register now.
Once you’ve signed in on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to set up a pin log in. Or on certain devices, you’ll be able to sign in using your fingerprint or Face Unlock. So, it’s quick and easy to get onto the My O2 app securely.
Bear in mind that the My O2 app isn’t available for O2 Business customers. And if you use the My O2 app outside of our Europe Zone, data roaming charges may apply.
The explore tab of our app gives you the option to buy our best-selling products with exclusive special offers on the latest android devices and accessories including Samsung Galaxy S20, wireless headphones, Fit Bits and many more.
O2 are pioneering 5G Connectivity across the UK targeting transport hubs, key business areas and entertainment and sports venues. Why not pop into one of our high street stores and find out more about why we’re consistently rated the UK’s number 1 mobile network.